Are you preparing a special gift for your new grads on their upcoming Graduation Day? No matter what you choose for them, we think it is definitely wonderful. But, you can make your present greater with a lovely card and your heartfelt messages. In this post, we will show you some great examples about what to write in a Graduation card. Let’s get started!
- I’m so proud of you, Graduate! Well done!
- What a proud day! Congratulations, Graduate!
- Happy Graduation Day! You deserve all kinds of high fives and hugs!
- BRAVO …(name of the grad)! Congratulations on what you have achieved!
- Congratulations on Graduation Day! Today deserves to be celebrated!
- You did it! You have graduated! Congratulations!
- What an impressive achievement! I couldn’t be happier for you
- We are all proud of you and your efforts. Happy Graduation Day!
- You worked hard and got it done. Congratulation!
- Congratulations! May all best wishes come to you on the next adventure!
- I’m so happy to be here on your graduation day to share with you this excitement. Congratulations!
- Many congratulations on your graduation. May the best come to you.
- Sending warmest congratulations on your well-deserved success.
- You have a new career and a meaningful life ahead. Keep moving forward and your dream will be fulfilled.
- You are on your way to getting what you want. So be brave, be strong and be consistent with your dream and passion.
- The road of your life will have some obstacles, but don’t lose your ambition and strong willingness to overcome anything that comes your way.
- It is not easy to chase your dream. It requires hard work, passion, and many sacrifices. We hope you can accomplish all your heart desires.
- Nothing can stop you from moving forward. Keep trying and improving yourselves. Your efforts will become your success.
- Today is only one of many memorable moments of your life and I know the world out there offers you more than that. Hope you can get everything you want.
Graduation Wishes for the future
- Send the best blessings on your graduation and for your future to come.
- Congratulations! Hope you will always be as happy as you are today.
- You’ve reached one more step on your dream. Hope to see your shine not only today but also all your tomorrows.
- I’m sure today is just the beginning of many proud, successful moments in your life.
- We all know that life is a journey with both challenges and chances. May you grasp the chances and defeat the challenges.
- Graduation is the beginning of a beautiful future. Start each day believing in yourself and do your best to become the one you want to be.
Graduation Wishes for Friends and Family
- We are so happy to present here on your Graduation Day. Congratulations and best wishes for your new start.
- We are so proud of you, honey! You can do anything now. We love you.
- Congratulations on your graduation day, my dear friend. We are so proud to see you graduate.
- I would like to congratulate you on all the achievements and your graduation.
- I’m so happy that we have graduated together. Congratulations, I am proud of you, my bestie!