Now that you’ve picked the perfect Mother’s Day greeting card, handmade or store-bought for mom, grandma, or any other special woman in your life.
Grab a Mother’s Day gift, or order a bouquet of flowers to pair with your love note in your greeting cards, don’t forget to use pop up cards for mom for mother’s day. Are you ready to write your message? Please refer to some of our messages!
Depending on your relationship with her, maybe you can write for the mothers, grandmothers, aunts, wives, sisters… Be warm and sincere in your card message. Focus on what’s positive and true between you and her, but if you’re struggling to find a sentiment that best sums up your feelings, starts with this article, inspiring thought-starters, and then pull from personal experiences, memories, and feelings to craft a unique message fit for your lady.
For Your Mother
- You’re my one and only mom, and I’ll always have a special place in my heart for you.
- I’m so proud to be your kid.
- Raising me took a lot of patience. Thanks for hanging in there with me.
- To Mom, with love, from your favorite child.
- Mom, I was lucky enough to inherit your eyes and your sense of humor. I keep hoping I’ll get your lie-detector capabilities, too!
- With love from the luckiest [son] in the world.
- Sorry if I drove you crazy sometimes. I only did it because I love you!
- To my mom, my friend, my angel.
- Happy Mother’s Day, Mama. Every day, I thank heaven you’re mine.
- Thank you for always making our home such a warm and comforting place to come back to.
- I hope you have a wonderful Mother’s Day that’s full of all your favorite things.
- Happy Mother’s Day! You’re the most special woman in my heart now and forever.
- Throughout the years, you’ve always been by my side. I couldn’t have had a better mother to look up to. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Happy Mother’s Day! I don’t say it nearly enough but thank you for all you’ve done for me in my life and everything you still do.
- You taught me everything and for this, I will always be grateful. Now it’s time for me to tell you how much I love you!
- There are not enough hugs in this world and not enough kisses to allow me to show you how much I love you.
- Being a woman is not an easy thing, but being a Mother is even more difficult. Still, you’re a wonderful woman and an even more wonderful Mother!
- I love you Mom and I always will, no matter age or distance. Happy Mother’s Day.
- It’s truly amazing to me how, after a long and hard day, you come home and always smile. Thank you for being the sweetest mom ever!
2. For Your Grandmother
- You’ll always have your own special place in my heart, Nana.
- Thanks for spoiling me rotten!
- Love is a family tradition for us…I’ve always known that, as long as I’ve been on this planet. You’re a big part of those loving memories and the reason I feel so lucky to be born into this family.
- God knew what he was doing when he made you a grandma—He knew you’d be the best one ever.
- I hope you know how much I admire the woman you are.
- You’ve taught me so much without saying a word.
- I could sure use a grandma hug right now.
- Thanks for all the cookies and love. And cookies. Did I mention cookies?
- Grandma, your love has shaped me in lasting ways.
- So blessed by you, Gamma. You went above and beyond to help raise me, and it’s given us a special connection that I cherish.
3. For your Aunt
- You always made me feel like one of your own, and I’ll never forget how special that felt. Hope you have a beautiful day.
- I want you to know that I’m thinking of you and wishing you the happiest Mother’s Day ever.
- Thank you for being a mother, friend, and confidant. Don’t know what I’d do without you.
- When I think of you, I think of how your smile lights up a room, and just by your being there, everyone feels happy. Love you so much.
- You deserve a Mother’s Day that’s every bit as special as you are. Love you lots.
- You’re the best aunt ever. Thanks for being there for me in all the ways that mattered.
4. For Your Sister or Friend
- Celebrating the amazing mom you are to your own kids and the wonderful aunt you are to mine!
- I always knew you’d be a great mom someday.
- So glad our kids are cousins!
- Wishing you a sweet, quiet, gross-out-free Mother’s Day!
- So glad we’re moms—it’s one more sweet thing to share.
- I can tell from how your kids act that they feel secure, well-grounded and totally loved. Of course they do. They have the best mom ever!
- You’re my good friend, and you’re a mom I admire so much.
- We started as mom-friends, but now we’re just plain friends. I’m so glad we are. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Mother’s Day, margarita, mojito and merlot all start with ‘m.’ Coincidence? Surely not.
- I don’t know how you do it. But I can easily see that you are doing a wonderful job of being a mom.
- You are a blessing to your family…and to me.
- I’m so grateful to have a friend and fellow mom like you in my life. Thank you for helping me deal with all the ups and downs of motherhood!
- I believe in my heart that someday we’ll once again pee alone.
Share and sending mother day popup cards with one of these messages full of love and praise for all they do.
All these women in your life will LOVE to get a Mother’s Day card from you affirming what great moms they are, so here are some ideas you can use pop-up cards to let them know you see how hard they work and appreciate them for all they do.
|Link order: https://cutpopup.com/product/dragonfly-popup-card/||Link order: https://cutpopup.com/product/peacock-bird/|
|Link order: https://cutpopup.com/product/best-mom-ever-popup-card/||Link order: https://cutpopup.com/product/best-mom-ever-popupcard/|
|Link order: https://cutpopup.com/product/zebra-pop-up-card/||Link order: https://cutpopup.com/product/popup-card-koala-bear/|